Amazon Today Quiz Question And Answer
Amazon 17th January QuizTime Answer,amazon quiz contest today answer.amazon Saewgama Carvaan quiz answers. today amazon quiz time today answer.amazon Saewgama Carvaan answers.today amazon Saewgama Carvaan quiz answers.today amazon Saewgama Carvaan answer. today amazon Saewgama Carvaan quiz.today amazon Saewgama Carvaan quiz.
QuizTime Winners – December 2018 : Click Here List
Winners Name Declared Date :
Winners Of This 17th January Amazon Quiz will Be Declared On 31st January On Amazon Winners Page. & There Will Be 1 Winner Of This Quiz. Winners Will Be chosen By Lucky Draw. 1 Lucky Winner Will Take Home Free Bose Wireless Headphones.
Amazon 17th January Quiz Answer
Q1: The Indian state of Nagaland was formed in 1963. Which state was it a part of earlier?
Q2: As of 2019, which Indian most recently received the Nobel prize?
Answer: Kailash Satyarthi
Q3: What is a ‘quandong’?
Answer: A fruit
Q4: The Gila monster is a venomous what?
Q5: _____ is a central Asian sport in which horse mounted players attempt to drag a goat or a calf carcass towards a goal. Fill in the blanks.
Amazon QuizTime – Terms and Conditions
- This Contest will commence on 15th January 2018 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12th January 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an Prize(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).