Amazon Today Quiz Question and Answers
Winner Announcement : After we confirm the winner/s, we will contact the winners individually. We will also post the winners names on this page by 28th February, 2019
Amazon 11th January 2019 Quiz Answers
Amazon 11th January Quiz Questions & Answers :
1. In August 1962, Jamaica declared independance from which country?
Answer – United Kingdom
2. In 1819, Sir Thomas Stamford Raffles founded which colonial state?
Answer – Singapore
3. What is the national flower of India?
Answer – Lotus
4. Lemurs are native to only one country on the planet. Which country is it?
Answer – Madagascar
5. Polysomnography is a type of study concerning which human activity?
Answer – Sleeping
Amazon 10th January 2019 Quiz Answers
Amazon 10th January Quiz Questions & Answers :
1. A coup in Libya in 1969, brought which dictator to power?
Answer- Muammar Gaddafi
2. What was the name of the ship Christopher Columbus sailed from Spain to the ‘New World’ in 1492?
Answer – Santa Maria
3. In hospitals, Nephrology departments generally treat medical issues related to which organs of the body?
Answer – Kidneys
4. Where in the human body is the femur located?
Answer – Leg
5. What food makes up a majority of the giant panda’s diet?
Answer – Bamboo
Amazon 9th January 2019 Quiz Answers
Amazon 9th January Quiz Questions & Answers :
1. What is the national animal of India?
Answer – Tiger
2. Which would weigh more – 1 cubic foot of gold or silver?
Answer – Gold
3. Turtles are classified as reptiles. True or false?
Answer – True
4. A male swan is known as a cob, a baby swan is known as a cygnet. What is a female swan called?
Answer – pen
5. What is the hardest naturally occurring substance in the world?
Amazon 8th January 2019 Quiz Answers
Amazon Quiz Win 5000 Amazon Pay Balance
Q1.: Coco, Cars and Inside Out are all films produced by which animation film company?
Q2.: Which is the only planet in our solar system that is not named after figures from Greek or Roman mythology?
Q3.: In the Marvel Universe, who is the Scarlet Witch’s twin brother?
Q4.: Which is the world’s largest land carnivore?
Answer: Polar Bear
Q5.: Who recently took charge as the first Chief Justice of Telangana High Court?
Answer: TB Radhakrishnan
Amazon 7th January 2019 Quiz Answers
Amazon Fire TV Stick Quiz Answers:
1. What is the national tree of India?
Answer – The Banyan Tree
2. Which continent is home to the largest non-polar ice cap in the world?
Answer – North America
3. According to the old English proverb, what is ‘in the eye of the beholder’?
Answer – Beauty
4. Theravada and Mahayana are branches of which major world religion?
Answer – Buddhism
5. Who composed the score for the 1994 musical ‘The Lion King’?
Answer – Hans Zimmer
Amazon 6th January 2019 Quiz Answers
Amazon OnePlus 6T Quiz Answers:
1. Which one of these figure from Greek Mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Answer – Medusa
2. Launched in October 2008, Chandrayaan-1 was India’s first lunar probe.
Answer – True
3. Indian Railways has recently developed which AI-powered robot to check for faults in trains?
Answer – Ustaad
4. Which Indian scientist won the Nobel prize for Physics in 1930 for pioneering work on scattering of light?
Answer – Chandrasekhara Venkata Raman
5. The book ‘281 and Beyond’ is an autobiography of which Indian cricketer?
Answer – VVS LAXMAN
Amazon 5th January 2019 Quiz Answers
1. Where were the first Winter Olympics held?
2. Jetsun Pema became the Queen of which Asian kingdom following her marriage on October 13, 2011?
3. Which is the least populated country in the world?
4. The longest wrestling match in Olympic history was played in the 1912 Summer Olympics. How long did it last?
5. ‘Claque’ is _.
Amazon 31st December 2018 Quiz Answers
1. Which is the only sea in the world without any coasts?
Answer – Sargasso Sea
2. Along with Spain and France, which is the only other country to have both Atlantic and Mediterranean coastlines?
Answer – Morocco
3. Which of the following superheroes was NOT a founding member of the X-Men?
Answer – Wolverine
4. If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
Answer – Maps
5. Which mountain peak is farthest from the center of the Earth?
Answer – Mount Chimbarazo